What will be return/Cancellation policy

What is the general return policy of wellnessAmPm.FitPvt.Ltd ?

7 Day Return Policy

We offer you a complete peace of mind while ordering at wellnessAmPm.Fit Pvt.Ltd – you can cancel your order within 7 days of placing order of product by doing mail at our mail info@am-pm.fit & call at company's no. 86890-86890 for informing that you have mailed. According to return Policy, you will get 60% amount from company & remaining 40% will be deducted for service charge, processing fee, service tax. As we dispatch your Product on the next day or next day of placing your order, so firstly you have to Courier back product to us, when we’ll receive product back to us then we’ll process further for your 60% payment back in the same account by which you have made payment at the time of placing order.

Q. What should I do if I want my money back?

1. first of all you should have to update your KYC to know us your details for return money

2. account number , adhar card , pan card , address details

3. money return to same account as update in kyc or in the same account by which you have made payment at the time of placing order.

4. so that please update same account number in KYC so thst we can match your transaction

Q. What should I do if I receive a Defective Item?

If an item is found defective, please get in touch with our mail info@am-pm.fit and call us on 86890-86890 after receipt of the product, then we issue a new item in exchange, as per your request. Please note that replacements are subject to the availability of the particular product. The following shall NOT be eligible for return or replacement:

1. Damages due to misuse of the product

2. Incidental damage due to malfunctioning of product

3. Any consumable item which has been used or installed

4. Products with tampered or missing serial / UPC numbers

Any damage/defect which is not covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the box, manufacturer’s packaging if any, and all other items originally included with the product(s) delivered. Some special rules for promotional offers may override “am-pm.fit’s 7 Day Return Policy”. In case of any queries, please write to our company’s email i.e. info@am-pm.fit or call us on 8689086890.


wellnessAmPm.FitPvt.Ltd is a catalyst for people to unleash their true potential to feel, see and claim their power. We believe that Ayurveda has the power to change lives and through our products, our people and our business opportunity, we work to make it a reality every day at wellnessAmPm.FitPvt.Ltd.