MECHANISM FOR GRIEVANCE REDRESSAL
M/S Wellness AMPM.Fit Private Limited (Direct selling entity)has a diplomatic approach towards the Consumers/ Independent Distributor and takes all precautions to offer the best services to them. However in case of unavoidable circumstances Direct selling entity have devised a perfect system to solve the problems that Consumers/ Independent Distributor may face.
1. Direct selling entitycomplies with the Consumer Protection (Direct Selling) Rules, 2021 and Consumer Protection Act, 2019 and have also instructed our Independent Distributor to do so.
2. Direct selling entitymaintains a register to keep the track of Grievances received from Consumer/ Independent Distributor in either of the mentioned modes – Calls / Written Application / E-mail / Walk-in / Online Grievance Cell, etc. Each Grievance is numbered, (To facilitate easy tracking) acknowledgedwithin 48 hours of its receipt at the Grievance Redressal Celland Direct selling entityrecords the time taken to resolveit.
3. Grievances received are feeded into the internal Grievance software. A unique track IDis generated against all the Grievances and is intimated to the Consumers / Independent Distributor on their registered E-mail ID and Mobile Number within 48 hour of its receipt at the entity’s end.
4. Consumers/ Independent Distributor need to keep the unique track ID secure with them in order to track and follow-up theoutcome.
5. Direct selling entity has appointed Mr. Gurmeet Singh, as the Grievance Redressal Officer. Contact details of the Grievance Redressal Officer are as mentioned below:
Mr. Gurmeet Singh
E Mail: email@example.com
6. Grievance Redressal Officer will redress the grievance within 30 days from the date of receipt of Grievance.
7. In case there is a delay of more than 30 days in resolving the issue, he / she will inform the Consumers / Independent Distributor with reason of delay on their registered E-mail ID.
8. In case the Consumer/ Independent Distributor is still not satisfied with the resolution offered, he/she can approach the National Consumer Helpline or the State Consumer Helpline of which the entity is a Convergence partner for effective mediation/resolution and thereafter a Consumer Forum/Court of appropriate jurisdiction
Note: This Grievance Redressal Mechanism to be read as part and parcel of the Contract Agreement entered by a Independent Distributor as the same is not reproduced in the agreement for the sake of brevity.